Nissan e-NV200 Multi – A wheelchair accessible electric vehicle
Nissan e-NV200 Multi is the only wheelchair accessible electric vehicle on the market that has been approved for professional use. For the first time, this makes it possible to transport persons with physical disabilities in a low-emission and cost-efficient manner with good driving comfort.
Futureko Oy offers the Nissan e-NV200 Multi as a solution that is ideal for companies or private individuals who require an ecological and accessible vehicle with low operating costs.
Our customers have saved the following in their daily driving:
savings in carbon dioxide emissions
savings in fuel costs
savings in maintenance costs
How much could your company save?
We can calculate how much you would save in your own business quickly and at no charge.
Futureko’s solution for wheelchair transports is the most cost-efficient option on the market and it also has the lowest emissions. Nissan e-NV200 makes it possible to choose an ecological vehicle that also provides great driving and passenger comfort. This was demonstrated by the City of Turku’s successful electric vehicle trial.
Our solution also serves as one of the climate actions in the City of Turku’s Carbon neutral Turku project.
When selecting a vehicle for professional use, it’s important to consider its cost efficiency, environmental friendliness, general features and maintenance needs. Based on the experiences of professional drivers, Nissan e-NV200 Multi is an excellent choice as an accessible taxi for wheelchair transports. The vehicle we offer for this purpose is a flexible tool for professionals that makes it possible to carry four other passengers in addition to the wheelchair passenger during accessible transports. When used for other purposes, the vehicle can carry six passengers and its expanded cargo space has room for large packages or other goods.
Based on user experiences and customer feedback, the vehicle is ideal for use by municipalities, cities and companies to arrange accessible and other types of transports.
- CO2 emissions 0g/km
- Driving range up to 301 km* (Read more about the new expanded driving range)
- A spacious wheelchair position and electrically locking safety belts make it easier to pick up a wheelchair
- Improved sound and heat insulation
- Wheelchair transport: 1 wheelchair + 4 passengers + driver or 1 wheelchair + driver
- Normal transport: 6 passengers + driver or 4 passengers + driver
- VTT Technical Research Centre of Finland Ltd’s approval certificate VTT-S-03040-16
- Meets the EU requirements set for wheelchair transports
- A patented solution
- You can read more about the vehicle’s features on the Nissan website
* The driving range is reported by the manufacturer. The driving range depends on the equipment level of the vehicle, driving style, weather conditions, temperature, load weight and the terrain. The new WLTP (Worldwide Harmonised Light Vehicles Test Procedure) emissions measurement method is used to measure the fuel consumption and CO2 emissions of new passenger cars. Driving range – Combined (WLTP): 200 km. Driving range – City (WLTP): 301 km. According to the NEDC emissions measurement method used earlier, driving range is 275 km.
Address: Eräkatu 4, 20540 Kaarina
Business ID: 2805278-5